Job Type: Direct Hire Location: North Dallas, TX Salary: 70K – 85k
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The intake manager will be responsible for managing intake procedures and processes. Must have intake and/or reimbursement management experience.
- High volume/call center environment. Must be able to motivate and promote a positive team environment, lead the group to provide excellent customer service, and be able to diagnose and correct problems.
- Must be able to multi-task, delegate, and design work flows.
- Must understand and be able to articulate commercial versus government insurance plans and compare/contrast HMO, PPO and EPO plans.
- Must be able to coach/mentor and hold accountable their staff at all levels: supervisor, specialist and representatives.
This person will have the following reports:
- 2 Intake Supervisors
- 6 intake reps (approvals)
- 6 reps (authorizations)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. N2grated Staffing is an Equal Employment opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer