Direct Hire/Full-time Richardson, TX Salary: $100-$130K
Our client based in Richardson, TX has multiple openings for Oracle ATG e-Commerce Developers who have strong JAVA and Oracle ATG Development skills. The ATG developers will be key developers in the design and development of large-scale eCommerce web sites with Java using the Oracle ATG Web Commerce framework. We look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment and are able to wear many hats and being able to change direction quickly. In this role you will work with a collaborative team of software engineers, business analysts, and project managers so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Design and develop large-scale eCommerce web applications using JAVA on the Oracle ATG Commerce platform supporting all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Develop high quality JAVA code following industry standards and best practices.
- Develop page level JSP code and ATG Web Commerce back-end component code in JAVA.
- Problem-solving in all areas of Oracle ATG Web Commerce development including the debugging of developed code.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Collaborate with business analysts to define and design Oracle ATG Web Commerce component requirements for the development effort.
- Ensure client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of web site implementations.
- Work closely the Business Analyst and QA teams to build, test and release developed code for web site implementations.
- Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner and contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Communicate status and identify issues affecting ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Participate in application release deployments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across web site implementations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of JAVA and Oracle ATG Web Commerce industry standards, best practices and trends.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- 2+ years of complex Website Development experience
- 2+ years of JAVA development experience using technologies such as JEE, JMC, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services
- 2+ years of development experience with the Oracle Java Web Commerce framework
- 2+ years of JAVA development experience using Oracle relational databases
- Demonstrated experience in application design for web applications
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple concurrent efforts
- Ability to balance delivery speed with high quality software deliverables verbal and written communications skill; able to communicate with technical resources and business clients
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of development experience with the Oracle ATG Commerce framework
- 2+ years of development experience with the Oracle Endeca Search technology
- Experience with Apache Web Server and jBoss Application Server environments
- Development experience in an Eclipse, Hudson, SVN, and Ant environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. N2grated Staffing is an Equal Employment opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.